• Develop solutions for the real world, working with algorithms, large-scale data processing and research problems on a daily basis. Design and implement software applications and systems and deploy them in practice. Work with users and internal product teams to iterate the design and implementation.
• Take a leading role in overseeing and implementing software systems at Megagon Labs.
• BA/BS (junior) or MS/PhD (senior) in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong development experience.
• MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python and Scala.
• Good knowledge of Apache Big Data stack (any of Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Storm etc) and open source machine learning and NLP tools (Stanford CoreNLP, NLTK, TensorFlow, scikit-learn etc)
• Strong background in Natural Language Processing and/or Machine Learning.
• Quick learning and good collaboration skills
• Personal or professional experience in working with people of diverse backgrounds.
We offer a very competitive salary package and full benefits (medical, dental, vision & life insurance, etc). Megagon Labs is located in downtown Mountain View, CA, is in close proximity to the resources and opportunities of Silicon Valley and benefits from nearby leading universities such as Stanford and Berkeley. It is also close to many amenities, top schools, and outdoor activities. Megagon Labs provides a highly diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.